Monday 13 October 2014

TMI TAG

I thought to help you guys get to know me a bit better, I'd do the TMI tag! Whoo! .-.

1. What are you wearing?
A grey hoodie that I sleep in, leggings and a grey tank top; lazy clothes.

2. Ever been in love?
Does pizza, food and my bed count? If not, then no.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope.

4. How tall are you?
Around 5ft, I think.

5. How much do you weigh?
Around 115 pounds/52kg at a guess? Haven't weighed myself in a while 'cause my scale's broken xD

6. Any tattoos?
Nope.

7. Any piercings?
No, not even earrings 'cause I'm super scared of needles.

8. OTP?
Ugh, too many. I really ship Zalfie, Janya, Phan and Troyler from YouTube, I ship Kirisuna and Tatsumine a lot from Anime, a lot from various books and yeah.

9. Favourite show?
I watch a lot of Anime, and I love Shingeki No Kyojin, Akame Ga Kill, Sword Art Online and Kill La Kill. For TV shows, I watch are Arrow, The Walking Dead and The Flash, even though it's new. I also watch Big Bang Theory, but it's so bad now that I cringe - Season 5/6 was their last good one IMO.

10. Favourite bands/singers?
I altered this question because I don't listen to many bands. I usually like a couple songs from different bands, but there's not many that I listen to a lot. I admire Paramore, because Hayley Williams is like so amazing. As for singers, or music, I love Hillsong, Troye Sivan, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande is pretty cool I guess. I listen to K-pop too, and I love BIGBANG, SNSD (despite the news about Jessica getting kicked out ): she was my favourite but I'll still love them), IU and 2NE1.

11. Something/Someone you miss?
My Grandpa.

12. Favourite song?
How does one just choose a favourite? Recently I've been loving Thinking Out Loud, One and Photograph by Ed Sheeran and the OP's and ED's of Sword Art Online 1 & 2. Also Darling by Girl's Day, it's been my party jam for the past two months.

13. How old are you?
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW >_<

14. Zodiac sign?
Capricorn? I don't care for horoscopes though.

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Intelligent, funny, not too sweet, and not controlling. Like those cute bantery couples that tease each other but are so cute that you always read in books and see in movies.

16. Favourite Quote?
'Those who mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind - Dr Seuss'. I also like, 'The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination - Albert Einstein'. You also can't forget the one interview with Jennifer Lawrence: 'You know there is that quote that Kate Moss quoted that's like nothing tastes as good as skinny feels, and I'm like I can name a LOT of things that taste better than skinny feels. Potatoes! Bread!'

17. Favourite actor?
Jennifer Lawrence, without a doubt. She's so freaking hilarious - 100% my girl crush.

18. Favourite colour?
Black or grey, but since lots of people are against them as being colours and pulls out that 'It's a shade' stuff with me, I'd say navy blue or dark red, in terms of colours I wear. I also like mint though, as a colour.

19. Loud music or soft?
As in volume or type of music? If it's volume then soft, but if it's type of music I'm kind of everywhere with that.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
My cupboard, my fridge, my bed. I eat my feelings, I eat for boredom and I eat when I'm hungry, which is all the time.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
Ten minutes?

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If you're talking about actual getting ready, then 10-20 minutes. If you mean from the moment I wake up, then probably an hour if I have time to spare, because I just lie in bed for a while.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
No.

24. Turn on?
Guys who don't think that all girls are pleased by diamonds, three course meals and fancy shit like that when all I need is a cheap pizza and a good movie. I also like it when guys are kind of geeky, funny (typical) and smart? The list could probably go on, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

25. Turn off?
Arrogance, when they try to impress people too much, when they're egotistical, if they've hurt or badmouthed any of my friends and the list kind of goes on.

26. The reason I joined Blogger?
I like the stuff that YouTubers do, but too much work to make YouTube videos and editing...and I'm lazy...so blogging it is! xD

27. Fears?
Needles, rollercoasters (I get easy motion sickness) and 

28. Last thing that made you cry?
The ending of Angel Beats.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
To my mum (:

30. Meaning behind your Blogger Name?
Well although it sounds super tumblr and like a positive quotes blog, I kind of wanted to include the 'little things' portion despite it sounding really hipster and cliche. Sometimes we overlook the little things like a good night rest, a roof over our heads when it's raining hard, a warm shower, eating your favourite home cooked meal, having a wardrobe of clothes etc. It's kind of to capture that and all the other things I guess? I can explain things I promise.

31. Last book you read?
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan.

32. The book you're currently reading?
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell.

33. Last show you watched?
Angel Beats.

34. Last person you talked to?
My brother.

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
One of my best friends.

36. Favourite food?
You can't just ask me that. Some of my favourite foods though are margherita pizza, chicken nuggets, curry laksa, soy garlic chicken, strawberries, mangoes, basil pesto with chicken/pan fried salmon with creamy sauce pasta, lychees, ice-cream, raspberries, gnocchi, home made noodles, muffins (muffins > cupcakes), rice, fish, chips, the list goes on though.

37. Place you want to visit?
Tokyo, Japan because all the anime stuff and the food and the shopping and the ugh everything. Also Seoul, South Korea or Hong Kong. California, New York and London would be pretty cool too, but Tokyo first.

38. Last place you were?
My bed? Or if you meant as in Holiday then Phuket, Thailand last year.

39. Do you have a crush?
Unless Jennifer Lawrence as girl crush counts, or Dylan O'brien then no. I also don't like it when friends ask if you have a crush and when you say no because you genuinely don't, they just assume that you're lying -.-

40. Last time you kissed someone?
My mum on the cheek.

41. Last time you were insulted?
I don't remember, but probably recently.

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
I love the grape gummies you get in asian grocers.

43. What instruments do you play?
None, sadly.

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
I don't really wear jewellery, can't be stuffed sometimes. Rings are super annoying when you want to wash your hands though. I wear my watch a lot and sometimes a little black faux leather wrist thing that counts as a bracelet?

45. Last sport you played?
Ha I suck at sport, but badminton I enjoy, and was also the one I played last.

46. Last song you sang?
Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

47. Favourite chat up line?
Miso crazy pho you (;

48. Have you ever used it?
In real life, nope. I did in one of my stories though.

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Today with some friends.

50. Who should answer these questions next?
I don't really have any blogger friends yet..so idk...

I hope you enjoyed, I enjoyed answering them! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment