Thursday 11 December 2014

100 QUESTIONS THAT NO ONE EVER ASKS TAG

I wasn't tagged by anyone (since I have no blogging friends) but I thought it could be fun (:

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed, I'm scared of moths flying in my closet and eating holes in my clothes.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Uh, yes, it's free!

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out - always has to be out. In hotels, I always pull them out before sleeping, I hate feeling trapped. At home, I don't even sleep with a sheet, and if I do it's always scrunched at the bottom 'cause I kick it to the bottom.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes, although in Australia the Post-It brand is pretty expensive.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I don't cut them out, I rip them out when I need them, or if I find them.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
A big bear? 

8. Do you have freckles?
I don't think so.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Depends on the situation, it's either smile or derp.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have countless ones.

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes.

12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
No.

13. What about pooped in the woods?
No.

14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
No.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I used to.

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
None (unless soft toys count, then six)

17. What size is your bed?
King Single.

18. What is your Song of the week?
All of 1989.

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Heck yes, who says pink is just a girl's colour?

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Sometimes. 

21. Whats your least favourite movie?
I don't have one.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I have no idea.

23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water for the most part, and occasionally juice, flavoured sparkling mineral water (both diluted) or flavoured vitasoy.

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Nothing.

25. What is your favourite food?
Basically everything unhealthy.

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Mean Girls, The Proposal, The Hunger Games, Tangled, Mulan, The Little Mermaid, The Toy Stories, The Devil Wears Prada, Pitch Perfect and 27 Dresses.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My soft toys :P

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No. Definitely no.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Two weeks ago, to a friend who was moving. 

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
No.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I can't drive yet, so no.


33. Ever ran out of gas?
I again can't drive yet, so no.

34. Favourite kind of sandwich?
Crumbed chicken sandwich.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
The cereals in Australia for the most part suck, so Coco Pops?

36. What is your usual bedtime?
10-12

37. Are you lazy?
Yes. Yes. Yes.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
We don't celebrate Halloween in Australia all that much.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Like what year I was born in? If so I'm a snake.

40. How many languages can you speak?
One fluently.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No.

42. Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Lego, because I've never heard of lincoln logs before (I googled them and thought they were a form of food xD)

43. Are you stubborn?
Sometimes.

44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
I had to google who Leno was...and I've heard of Letterman more so I guess Letterman? (I clearly don't watch them)

45. Ever watch soap operas?
No.

46. Are you afraid of heights?
Sometimes.

47. Do you sing in the car?
Sometimes. 

48. Do you sing in the shower?
Not really.

49. Do you dance in the car?
Sometimes. 

50. Ever used a gun?
Does a nerf gun count? xD

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
School photos.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Not really since I don't really know any.

53. Is Christmas stressful?
No, because the stress is fun because it's for Christmas.

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
What is a pierogi? *googles* Well I clearly haven't since I don't even know what it is.

55. Favourite type of fruit pie?
Apple and cinnamon, mmm...

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Dentist.

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
No.

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes, a lot.

59. Take a vitamin daily?
I'm meant to take Vitamin C tablets, but I always forget (resulting in me getting sick often).

60. Wear slippers?
Only when it's super cold.

61. Wear a bath robe?
I wear a nightgown when I'm cold...?

62. What do you wear to bed?
A tank top and shorts/a long t-shirt when it's hot and a tank top, long pants and a hoodie when it's cold.

63. First concert?
Taylor Swift's Speak Now.

64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
We don't have Wal-Mart in Australia, and our Target sucks (and has become really expensive and branded) so Kmart (my second home yes).

65. Nike or Adidas?
Well I'm definitely not sporty in the least and I prefer not to spend that much on clothing so neither?

66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
We don't have either in Australia, but I feel I'd like Cheetos more.

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Never tried sunflower seeds, so peanuts.

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Nope.

69. Ever take dance lessons?
I took the dance lessons with my school from Prep to Year Six, until realising that I was super clumsy after spraining my ankle three times in a year and tripping and grazing my elbows and knees consecutively three times just after I'd healed.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
No, haven't really thought of it. Something in business, medicine or sciences maybe?

71. Can you curl your tongue?
Nope.

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Yeah.

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I cry from laughter a lot, so yeah.

74. Own any record albums?
Nope.

75. Own a record player?
Nope.

76. Regularly burn incense?
Nope.

77. Ever been in love?
If food counts.

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Ed Sheeran or Taylor Swift again.

79. What was the last concert you saw?
Taylor Swift's Speak Now.

80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Cold tea for the most part, but warm milk tea is amazing in winter.

81. Tea or coffee?
Well I like cold tea so tea.

82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
I'm assuming this means sugar cookies, not sugar by itself, and I prefer snickerdoodles.

83. Can you swim well?
I can swim, but not the best.

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yeah, but not for long.

85. Are you patient?
It depends, if I'm bored (or involves me being hungry) then no.

86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
Band is classier, I feel like DJ's are more parties and school dances ("I ought to cancel your Spring Fling. But I can't do that 'cause we've already paid the DJ." Mean Girls anyone?)

87. Ever won a contest?
Yeah.

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
No.

89. Which are better black or green olives?
No olives.

90. Can you knit or crochet?
I can finger knit and hand knit...?

91. Best room for a fireplace?
Living room.

92. Do you want to get married?
In the future, yes.

93. If married, how long have you been married?
I'm not married.

94. Who was your HS crush?
How does one have a crush for all of high school? And I haven't had one yet.

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
When I was three yes. Now, not as much.

96. Do you have kids?
No.

97. Do you want kids?
Yes, in the future.

98. Whats your favourite colour?
Black (I clearly don't care about all the 'black is a shade not a colour' crap)

99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, my friend who moved across the country.


Wow, it's done! It's not really 100 questions, more 99, but we did it! I highly doubt anyone would've read that since I'm not exactly interesting, but if you did, comment and tell me you did! I'd be so surprised!

JUST OVER 13 DAYS 'TILL CHRISTMAS EEEEK! My next post will be a Christmassy post, so stay tuned for that! 

- Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment