Friday 5 September 2014

ABOUT LITTLE ME...

Hi,

I'm Jess, I'm Australian...blogger, now I guess.

If you're wondering what my blog is about, I guess it'll be a bit of beauty, food, lifestyle and everything really. I might share a recipe of something I've just baked, some beauty products I'm loving at the moment, my holy grail skincare products, maybe some products I haven't really liked, what I'm listening to at the moment, my favourite websites, food I've eaten, places I've been etc. 

My photos may not be the best, but maybe you can bear with me for a bit :P

I also love reviewing things, so it might be a beauty product, a skincare product, a restaurant, a book, a movie or anything I'm feeling the need to share (:

I hope you'll like my blog, now for a bit about me...

1. I'm Australian as mentioned above, but Chinese of heritage.
2. I do live in Australia.
3. I have a fascination with Japanese and Korean things, so yes I do like my korean music, a bit of anime and manga. I also love asian beauty products, skincare and the food...THE FOOD.
4. I sometimes write, just for fun.
5. I love baking, I sometimes use it as a way to get rid of stress or forget about things.
6. I'm quite a stingy person, so I own nothing that is of high end brands in terms of makeup, skincare and clothes...yet. 
7. I love my YouTube and Twitter when I'm in the mood.
8. I love food, I'm kind of almost always thinking about it... ._.
9. I'm quite a paranoid person, and I have a feeling it has something to do with the wild imagination of mine
10. My favourite colours to wear are grey (light grey, charcoal grey, lots of grey) and black. If you personally think that they shouldn't count as colours and are shades, then I like wine red/maroons and navy blues.

- Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment